Information for judges form
This form is designed to provide judges with all the information they need to have a go at judging a moot.
Patronising instructions for using the form:
What needs to be filled in
What needs to be sent with the form
- Name of recipient - in the 'To' box at the top
- Mooting Officers - write the name (and contact details) of the mooting officers in the 'From' box provided
- Date - the date of the moot
- Time - expected start and finish times of the moot
- Place - building and room details
- Teams - write the names of both of the appellant mooters and both of the respondent mooters in the appropriate boxes
- Length of speeches - fill in the length of each of the speeches as required by the mooting rules. If there is no lead appellant's right to reply, then delete this.
Where to get a copy...
- A copy of the moot problem
- (Optional) A copy of the mooting rules - available here
You can download a copy of the latest version of this form in PDF format from here.